“We won our first client within two weeks of signing up with SNAP through the communication to club members about our sponsorship deal. Today we banked that same client an 18% net return on his first investment – he is very happy! We have a pipeline of £2m of new Private Client funds from activities undertaken since 1st September – 50% of which is attributable to SNAP through the good PR and direct introductions we are generating together.”
How was this achieved?
- Evaluation & Measurement Metric:
- Raising brand awareness
- Bringing potential clients into their new offices
- Building strong links with professional referrers, e.g. lawyers, financial advisors
- Entertaining existing clients
Evaluation and Measurement metric
- Branding: Club balcony, pitch side banner and programme advert with exposure to 1300 members and 400 supporters to 1st XV home games.
- Sampling: Volunteer of the month and man of the match club awards.
- Networking: Team Guildford Business Club networking group.
The Sponsorship deal
- Sponsorship of Guildford Rugby Club balcony, pitch Side and programme advert.
- 6 activations throughout the year managed by SNAP.
- Gained significant brand exposure throughout the rugby season with excellent balcony, pitch side and non-playing time visibility of banners and programme adverts.
- A series of communication methods throughout the club membership.
- Gained sponsorship
- Rebate system in place