- SNAP Sponsorship Limited ("We", "Us" and "Our") takes the privacy rights of our contacts, clients and users of the SNAPsponsorship.com platform and website ("Website") seriously.
- The data controller is SNAP Sponsorship Limited ("SNAP Sponsorship") of 5 The Parade, Burden Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9PB, United Kingdom. We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national laws, which relate to the processing of personal data (“Data Protection Legislation”).
- Your Data
- How We Collect Your Data
- We may collect and process Your Data:
- whenever you visit SNAP Sponsorship. We may collect details of your visits including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources you access;
- when you register to use SNAPSponsorship.com;
- whenever you provide Your Data on an online form on SNAPSponsorship.com or our other SNAP systems (for example, when you submit video, images and other material, when you enter competitions or free prize draws etc);
- whenever you provide Your Data to Us when reporting a problem with SNAPSponsorship.com, making a complaint, making an enquiryor contacting Us for any other reason;
- whenever you complete one of Our voluntary surveys that We use for research purposes; and
- whenever you disclose Your Data to Us, or We collect Your Data from You, in any other way, through SNAPSponsorship.com or otherwise
- How We Use Your Information
- We use Your Data to:
- monitor, develop and improve SNAPSponsorship.com and your experience and ensure that content of SNAPSponsorship.com is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- process your registration to use SNAPSponsorship.com and provide you with a user Name and Password;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, should you choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to Our service;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- investigate any suspected breach of the terms of service by or otherwise relating to you.
- We may also use Your Data for certain marketing, market research and related purposes, including:
- providing you with information about Our products and services, or related products and services of selected reputable third parties, via email/post/telephone/text which may be of interest to you;
- making Your Data available from time to time to selected reputable third parties for the same purposes as above; and
- asking you to participate in market research, for example surveys about topical issues, conducted by Us or trusted partners or reputable third parties. We will always try to tell you before you participate in a survey how any information you provide in the survey will be used.
- We will always inform you before collecting Your Data if We intend to use Your Data for marketing, market research and related purposes, or if We intend to disclose Your Data to any third party for such purposes. To opt-out of receiving any such information you can:
- amend your preferences accordingly in your on-line account; or
- use the facility contained in any such communication; or
- email Us at info@SNAPSponsorship.com stating your user name.
- Retention of your data
- Where you are a registered user of the Site, subject to exercising your rights detailed in section 15 of this policy, we retain Your Data for as long as you remain an active user of your account. Where there has not been any activity on your account for three years we will contact you to check you still wish to retain your account with us. Where you decide to cancel your account or we do not hear further from you, your account will be de-activated and Your Data will be deleted. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep your personal data for marketing purposes whilst your account remains active and for the period of time referred to above. This is subject to exercising your right to unsubscribe from receiving such correspondence at any time.
- Where you are a non-registered user or a registered user whose personal data has been uploaded to the club website, we will store Your Data on our software for the benefit of your club for as long as your Club requires (we do not use this information for our own purposes). For details how long Your Data is retained by you club, please contact your club direct.
- Supplier data
- We will collect details such as a contact name, email address, telephone number and bank details in order to contact you about goods and/or services we have ordered from you, to place further orders and to pay you for the goods or services supplied. We may share your data with our employees to manage our relationship with you and we will keep the personal data for as long as we require your goods and services and for a period of 6 years further to being provided with the goods/services. You may exercise any of the rights referred to in section 15 of this policy in relation to your personal data.
- Passing On Your Data To Third Parties
- We may pass on Your Data
- to Our employees and agents to administer your on-line account;
- to reputable third parties in order to gather general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters but these details will not include information personally identifying you;
- to a prospective buyer of some or all of Our business or assets, in which case personal data held by SNAP Sponsorship about its customers will also be one of the transferred assets; and
- to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms of Service [link to Website terms] or where We are under a duty to disclose or share Your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
5. to any clubs, leagues, or counties you sign up to through the SNAP Sponsorship platform who may contact you from time to time.
We may also use Your Data for our legitimate interests including for marketing, market research and related purposes, such as:
- Providing you with information about our products and services, or related products and services via email/post/telephone/text which may be of interest to you;
- asking you to participate in market research, for example surveys about topical issues, our services and products. We will always try to tell you before you participate in a survey how any information you provide in the survey will be used.
- Where we have your consent, we may use your data to market the services and products of sports focused brands and ask you to participate in related market research via email/post/telephone/text which may be of interest to you.
- We will always inform you before collecting Your Data if we intend to use Your Data for marketing, market research and related purposes. Where we intend to use Your Data for the marketing of services and products of third party organisations and/or disclose Your Data to any third party for such purposes we will obtain your prior consent.
- Your right to opt-out - You have a right to opt-out of receiving any marketing information (from ourselves and/or a third party) at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- amend your preferences accordingly in your account; or use the facility contained in any marketing communication you receive; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep personal data for the period stated in section 5.
- Where We Store Your Information
- The data that We collect from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for processing. By using SNAPSponsorship.com and by submitting Your Data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
- Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of SNAPSponsorship.com, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone.
4. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile networks is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your Data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Data transmitted to SNAPSponsorship.com. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received Your Data, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Data security
- Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of SNAPsponsorship.com, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile networks is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your Data transmitted. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- Links to Other Websites
1. SNAPSponsorship.com may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data
- We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- for performance of a contract we enter into with you;
- where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to; and
- for our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
- Access to and Updating Your Data
- If you would like to receive a copy of Your Data held by Us, please contact Us at email@example.com. If you are a registered user of SNAPSponsorship.com you may access and update Your Data contained in your on-line account at http://www.snapsponsorship.com at any time.
2. You must make sure that you update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. You can ask Us to remove Your Data from Our database entirely by sending an email to support@SNAPSponsorship.com specifying your name, the email address you used to register with Us and your user name.
- Right to withdraw consent
- Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before it is withdrawn. To withdraw your consent please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Contact Us
1. If You have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how We use Your Data please contact us using the page supplied or write to us at SNAP Sponsorship Limited’s ("SNAP Sponsorship") of 5 The Parade, Burden Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9PB.
2. We use Your Data please contact our Data Protection Lead at email@example.com. This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office if you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues you raise at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us.
SNAP Sponsorship Cookie Notice
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies by visiting www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, our system features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser, we therefore recommend these are allowed for http://www.snapsponsorship.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated 22.05.2018