SumUp is the leading financial technology company that is set to become the first ever global card acceptance brand. The company enables businesses to accept card payments in-store, in-app and online in a simple, secure and cost-effective way. SumUp is the only company to offer an end-to-end EMV card acceptance solution built on proprietary hardware and mobile apps with a full suite of SDKs and APIs for third parties to integrate card payments into their mobile apps. The SumUp product suite also provides each business with a Virtual Terminal and SumUp’s state-of-the-art SMS (text message) payment application. This unique offering enabled SumUp to rapidly expand into 31 markets, including the U.S., Brazil and Germany.
SumUP are looking to sponsor a select number of rugby clubs through the SNAP Sponsorship system.
Each club will receive a sponsorship investment from SumUp, as well as, branding to promote the sponsorship partnership and SumUp brand.
SumUp will provide each club with one free contactless card reader for the club to use at their various club events, outlets and payment opportunities to receive money (car parking, club retail shop, bar sales and ticketing etc.)
Each Club will agree to use SumUp as their exclusive mPos payment provider for 1 year and SumUp will help scale up card readers as required.
Each club will act as a referral partner to promote SumUp to their customers in return for a commission for each reader sold.
SumUp will then track the TPV from each club and overall sponsorship programme.
- SumUp want to increase our brand awareness across a sponsorship portfolio
- We want to engage with rugby clubs to actively use SumUp card readers
- To increase SumUp’s TPV across the rugby clubs and sponsorship portfolio
- To create a powerful marketing a PR story through sponsorship ranging from large rugby clubs through to small community clubs
- To pilot a sponsorship scheme and way of working, with the view of rolling out on a larger scale