Why NESTON NOMADS FOOTBALL CLUB
Our Sponsors (18):
Neston Nomads FC:
Our club has over 500 players, 50 + coaching volunteers, thousands of parents, grandparents, guardians and friends. We are a Chartered Standard Community / Development Club.
Why Sponsor Us:
Neston Nomads FC boasts a fast growing membership, increasing significantly in recent times throughout junior, youth, adult and walking football ages. Through our club marketing footprint we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within the Neston and Wirral area.
Our facilities are situated primarily at Neston High School's state of the art £1m new sports facility. Due to the increasing size of the club and team, we also hold training and matches for mini/junior teams at Park Fields community trust facility in Neston.
At both Neston High School and Park Fields we offer excellent facilities for players and spectators, hosting multiple games per match day. Neston High School has both the new 3G, which is a football foundation funded facility, and a number of grass pitches. Park Fields is a community trust dedicated site where training and matches take place on grass pitches. Neston High School is a private facility but any advertisement for your business will gain traction with an audience wider than the club itself. In the very near future, the club will start the build of a clubhouse and changing rooms facility with direct access to all pitches. Whilst the club is the main partnership for the 3G facility, the local community also has full access.
The club has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but are not limited to:
- logo & link on social media posts and websites pages, to an expanding annual audience
- physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to players, coaches and spectators across our 36 teams and building loyalty with our members.
- opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
- invites to club events for business development, networking with our network of partners, or employee engagement
Alternative/supplementary perks can be arranged through negotiation dependent on the level of sponsor commitment, budget and your business objectives.
We are committed to giving you and your company the exposure and promotion you deserve. We recognise that without your support many of our club members would not be enjoying their sport at the weekend!
Contact us now to find out more and explore what Neston Nomads FC can offer!