Why Ashtead Cricket Club
Ashtead Cricket Club
Ashtead Cricket Club has a long history, having been established in 1887. Our ground is a community asset, as at its heart we are a community club and are the focal point for many families in the local area. We have well over 350 junior boy members and a girls section approaching 100. 83% of our junior members live within 3-miles of the club (64% within 1 mile). Many of our juniors go on to play for our first XI, so you'll be able to build a long lasting relationship with our members from junior through to senior!
Why Sponsor Us?
Audience: West Essex CC boasts a growing membership in excess of 150 . Through our extensive in-person marketing footprint, including our football section, we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within our local area of Highams Park, Chingford and Walthamstow.
Facilities: Our clubhouse is in the process of being rebuilt so we are currently without a social area at this time but within the next couple of years we expect to have a brand new 'home' and community space with bar, kitchen, social space and changing rooms, all very exciting to any new sponsors we partner within the coming years.
Also the cricket club has ambition to build a new nets facility, purchase roll on covers and purchase new sightscreens all of which would offer sponsorship opportunities. Just these 3 items will amount to an investment of £30k on top of grants we already have ring fenced.
Digital: West Essex CC boasts circa 78,000 media impressions annual across our digital channels, providing extensive reach and awareness for any of our partners. We provide integration with these channels and can target specific target audiences based on your objectives.
The club has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but are not limited to:
- Logo & link on social media posts and websites pages, to an ever growing audience
- physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to all individuals annually and building loyalty with our growiing membership and their family & friends .
- Opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- Captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
- CSR Opportunities through our involvement with our local charity partners
- Use of cricket facilities for T20 evening games for your work teams and clients.
Alternative/supplementary perks can be arranged through negotiation dependent on the level of sponsor commitment, budget and your business objectives.
We are committed to giving you and your company the exposure and promotion you deserve. We recognise that without your support many of our club members would not be enjoying their sport at the weekend!
Our First XI playing in the Premier Division of the Surrey Championship (one of the most competitive amateur leagues in the country) and a feeder into Surrey County Cricket Club. We have produced a number of highly talented cricketers over the years. Of late, our most notable graduate is Dominic Sibley, who currently opens the batting for the England Test XI, and our current captain, Ben Geddes, has also just signed a professional contract with Surrey CCC.
Our Club is both ambitious and capable. In the last few years, we have:
- Built a new pavilion at our main ground on Woodfield Lane (2009);
- Worked with a local developer to restore the former playing field at Parsons Mead School, and adapted it as a junior playing facility (2012);
- Built a second pavilion, this time at our Parsons Mead site (2014); and
- Installed a 4-lane net system at our Woodfield Lane site (2018) with plans to also build a 2-lane net system at our Parsons Mead site ahead of the 2022 season.
We have a strong track record of success and delivery (as evidenced by our on-field successes, recent growth and ability to secure capital).
It is for these reasons that we are seen as both credible and reliable being successful in attracting many local sponsors.
We are very keen to further improve our service and our facilities. We have many projects in mind to benefit the local community, and we are keen to speak to potential long-term sponsors and partners.
Please get it touch to discuss how we can build a mutually beneficial partnership to deliver outcomes for both Ashtead Cricket Club, it's community of members, and your business!