Why Billingham Boxing Academy
Billingham Boxing Academy
Providing a welcome and inclusive space for the people of Billingham, Stockton-On-Tees, Billingham Boxing Academy is a boxing academy ran by local residents for people of all ages and abilities.
We provide a warm welcome and training session helping to reduce isolation, improving confidence and fitness levels, as well as providing a pathway through to competitive boxing.
- Joe Tyers competing in the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Harley Carberry winning the Youth National Champion Title.
- Sonny Hollingsworth winning the Schoolboy National Champion Title.
- Billingham Boxing Academy winning the Sports and Recreation Alliance Community Club of the Year Award.
Why Sponsor Us?
With local, national and international reach, as well as a broad and vibrant membership demographic, we believe that sponsorship of Billingham Boxing Academy will provide real value and a whole host of other benefits to your organisation, including:
- Marketing investment for financial return
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Lead generation
- Promotion of a positive and healthy image for your company by linking to a popular activity
- Investment in something you / your company are passionate about!
Your company should sponsor Billingham Boxing Academy for a whole host of reasons, including:
To advertise your products and services to our membership, which consists of a broad and varied demographic
Boxing is a sport that appeals to people of all different ages, races, abilities and genders. Our growing membership base at Billingham Boxing Academy is representative of this and, as such, the sessions we deliver reflect a need to meet the varying goals of the members we serve.
We firmly believe that any marketing investment you make in Billingham Boxing Academy will be rewarded with significant lead generation and new customers for your business, resulting in considerable financial return.
To promote a positive and healthy image of your company, resulting in an improved and increased profile in the wider community
Boxing has the power to transform lives. It has an almost unmatched capability to engage some of the most disaffected young people and help to combat a massive range of social problems, covering crime, educational underachievement, health & fitness and community cohesion. As such, we believe that boxing is uniquely positioned within the sporting landscape. By partnering with us, your company will not only benefit from the knowledge that you are helping to change lives for the better, but you will be publicly displaying your commitment to supporting the growth and development of local boxing - at all levels. Due to the fact that we deliver sessions across the participation spectrum, the reach and awareness your company will gain through sponsoring us - on a local, national and international scale - is almost limitless.
For you and your business to be part of our journey! We're not here to take part, we're here to change and improve lives...
Put simply, we have huge aspirations and we want your company to be a part of our journey towards fulfilling those. Regardless of age, ability or end objective, we expect all of our members to be the best that they can be - whether that's a World Champion, a fitter, more confident version of themselves, or an upstanding member of their local community. As a sponsor, you will be supporting our entire membership to achieve their dreams.
We have a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from, but are not limited to:
- Company logo and link on social media posts and website pages,
- Physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to over 500 individuals annually and building loyalty with our 180+ members
- Opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- Brand exposure through local, national and international media platforms - including written media, streaming outlets and major TV channels
- An opportunity for priority access to tickets for boxing events, perfect for business development
- Captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
- CSR opportunities through our involvement with local charity partners
Alternative perks can be arranged through negotiation, dependent on the level of sponsorship commitment, budget and your business objectives.
We are committed to giving you and your company the exposure and promotion that you deserve. We recognise that, without your support, many of our club members would not be in a position where they're able to hit their performance and / or lifestyle goals.
Contact us now to discuss this opportunity in greater depth and to explore what Billingham Boxing Academy can offer!