Dyce Rugby Club principally relies on the generosity of local individuals & businesses to provide funding to run as efficiently as possible. Without these contributions the club would not be able to exist in its current form or be able to achieve the goals it has set for itself in the medium to long term.
The clubs main expenditure includes:
- Travel to away fixtures across the NE of Scotland
- Winter weather training facilities (Dyce 3G pitch)
- Matchday pitch hire and referee fees
- Playing kit & training equipment
- Matchday physiotherapy and rehab subsidy
Whilst we are a small community club we are committed to giving you and your company the exposure and promotion you deserve. We recognise that without your support many of our lads would not be enjoying their rugby at the weekend!
'Mon The Dyce!