“Partnering with SNAP has enabled Optegra to build our awareness following our rebrand in 2015.
Our Sponsorship with Cricket and Rugby has been very successful in delivering our objectives. It has been great to build our brand awareness while engaging with the local community.
We were referred 4 laser eye surgery clients last year through SNAP and their network”
How was this achieved?
- Raising brand awareness
- Becoming famous in the local community
- Eye health education
- Laser eye surgery referral
Evaluation and Measurement metric
- Branding: Club front road entry sign, pitch side banner and programme advert with exposure to 1300 members and 400 supporters to 1st XV home games.
- Activation: Minis festival sponsorship and eye education, Easter egg hunt
- Networking: Team Guildford Business Club networking group.
The Sponsorship deal
- Sponsorship of club front entry sign, pitch side and programme advert.
- Activation events coordinated and managed by SNAP.
- Gained significant brand exposure throughout the rugby season with road side, pitch side and non-playing time visibility of banners and programme adverts.
- A series of communication methods throughout the club membership.
- Eye health education to minis section of the club
- Laser eye surgery referral by club members and network