Why Worthing RFC - Home of the Worthing Raiders
The premier rugby club in Sussex for all ages and abilities.
Worthing RFC is situated at the foot of the South Downs on the outskirts of Worthing and is one of the most picturesque rugby grounds in the South of England. The Clubhouse is set in 23 acres of maintained grassland with a tree-lined perimeter.
Worthing RFC has a modern Clubhouse with first floor function rooms including a large fully licensed bar and fully equipped kitchen, staffed to cater for all needs. The Club has ample private parking and excellent facilities for the disabled. Facilities include a bar, kitchen and lounge area.
- Hospitality and pre match meal for guests including wine
- Match sponsorship to include advertisement throughout weeks before fixture
- Man of the Match award presentation
- Ball signed by Raiders Man of the Match
- PA announcements throughout fixture
- Advertising hoardings
- Match day programme adverts