Why Southam RUFC
- Over 9500 visitors pass through the club annually playing or watching rugby or attending social events.
- Runs two senior sides, a colts team/youth development programme and a very busy mixed touch-rugby evening all year around.
- Club competes in various cup tournaments and undertakes an annual playing tour to a European destination.
Southam RUFC is a vibrant envrionment with a strong sense of community.
The club, through its many committed volunteers, is attempting to build up a wide range of sponsors to support our non- profit making organisation for the good of the local area and of course, rugby. We would like to thank those who have sponsored us in the past and look forward to welcoming existing and new ones for this season.
Sponsorship money goes towards providing a valuable local facility for the youth and adults of all ages in the local area to play rugby and gain important life skills such as teamwork, respect and discipline. Increasingly our wonderful playing field, extending in all to 4 full-size grass pitches and extensive car park, plays host to many community and charity based events supporting the local area.
In the last four years we have managed some modest investment into our clubhouse and grounds, most recently securing a new 150 spectator stand (given to us by Southam FC), and we have plans to further improve the clubhouse facilities. The results of the our investment to date can be seen easily off the pitch, but on the pitch: i) Joe Tresendern from our youth team has represented Warwickshire, the Midlands and secured an England U19 place; ii) at senior level in 2016, we were promoted to Midlands II, where we compete at a high standard against the likes of Leamington, Kenilworth, Droitwich & Stratford-Upon-Avon and iii) enjoy a full fixture card from our second team.
We offer varied levels of sponsorship from an individual player, match day sponsor, inclusion on playing strips and squad shirts right through to pitch side advertising boards etc. The biggest opportunities for which are on the new stand and the clubhouse.
Benefits for sponsors
- Reach over 9500 visitors yearly
- Website and social media coverage
- Year round branding
- Invites to club events with networking possibilities
- Opportunity to purchase International tickets
- Free use of the clubhouse for meetings, events or parties