Why Luton Town Hockey Club
Established in 1992, Luton Town Hockey Club is a social, friendly club with a thriving and ambitious youth development programme. Alongside the junior programme the club runs 4 mens and 2 ladies sides with plans to expand participation of the sport in the town.
Sponsoring our club will get your business and products in front of our hundreds of membership, opponents and families. Sponsorship of our club will deliver value based on a marketing investment for financial return, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), or for the love of the club.
Why Sponsor Us
Luton Town Hockey Club boasts a growing membership, and through our in-person marketing footprint we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within the South Bedfordshire area.
The club has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but not limited to:
- Logo & link on social media posts and website pages.
- Physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to individuals annually and building loyalty with our 100+ members.
- Opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base.
- Captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales.
- CSR Opportunities through our involvement with our local charity partners.
With membership rising across our all membership sections (Adult Male, Adult Female, and Junior), we have ambitious plans to continue to develop the infrastructure at the club. We want to support our sponsors and build them in to our club on a strategic level, allowing any partner to benefit from our ever-improving facilities, expanding audience and our community involvement.
Contact us now to find out more and explore what Luton Town HC can offer!
We are growing our social media platfroms , we currently boast over 2000 followers across our platforms - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This base allows us to create huge brand exposure for your brand.
We recognise the power of social media today, and use our platform to publish match fixtures and club information. We will also be publishing all sponsors on our feeds too.