Why Burton Joyce Football Club
Burton Joyce FC.
Established in 1990, is one of Nottingham’s most successful sport clubs.
Our mission is "To provide quality coaching, personal and social development, education and support to each individual, the club, the community and the sport of association football".
We believe sponsorship of our club will deliver value based on a marketing investment for financial return, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), or for the love of the club.
Whatever your motivation, find out more below. Thank you for visiting our profile.
Why Sponsor Us:
Audience: Burton Joyce FC boasts a growing membership in excess of 500, with aspirations to increase this as we increase our facilities over the coming seasons. Through our extensive in-person marketing footprint we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within Nottinghamshire. Our rapidly growing teams allow for numerous target markets to be reached through different players, members and spectators.
Facilities: Our ground is operated by the Burton Joyce Parish Council, therefore also housing other sports clubs such as Cricket, Archery and Bowling. We have 6 grass pitches, alongside one 3G floodlit pitch. There is huge scope for sponsorship around the grounds, as well as inside our clubhouse which has a tea/snack bar and a licensed bar. This attracts a number of spectators at matches.
Digital: Burton Joyce boasts a good social media following on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - giving your brand the chance to build brand awareness across our digital channels. We provide integration with these channels and can target specific target audiences based on your objectives.
The club has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but are not limited to:
- Logo & link on social media posts and websites pages, to an audience of 500,000 annually
- Physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to 400+ members over training and matches, as well as any spectators
- Opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- Captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
Alternative/supplementary perks can be arranged through negotiation dependent on the level of sponsor commitment, budget and your business objectives.
We are committed to giving you and your company the exposure and promotion you deserve. We recognise that without your support many of our club members would not be enjoying their sport at the weekend!
Contact us now to find out more and explore what Burton Joyce FC can offer!
Our core strategic objectives are:
- To provide an environment where young players can express themselves and enjoy their football development and education.
- Provide a model pathway for learning and development of youth footballers.
- To maximise the potential of every individual.
- To develop players as responsible people with an awareness of their responsibilities to each other with mutual respect for others.
- To develop and teach the young players to understand the benefits to be gained in a healthy lifestyle, education and codes of conduct.
- To develop and teach players respect, teamwork and friendship.
- To develop relationships with parents, schools and the local community.
We are evidently an extremely close knit club, inclusive of the community. Over the years we have grown to include male, female and DS Active teams. We are extremely proud to offer football to as many people as possible.
With membership and crowd attendances rising, we have ambitious plans to develop the infrastructure at the club. We wish to extend our current facilities to add another 3G area. This would enable us to facilitate more games and football opportunities while managing our increased demand at the club. This would also bring more sponsorship opportunities in terms of pitch side boards, and potentially more kit as teams may increase. We love to think big!
We are also looking to work with the Burton Joyce Parish Council to improve facilities on site.
Burton Joyce Football Club = 1990 - Present.
Burton Joyce FC started with 2 teams, and we now proudly offer 31 teams, over girls and boys, alongside a DS Active team.