Why Birmingham Impact Football Club CIC
BIFC was established in 2017 and provides a safe, fun environment for players (children) of all abilities to learn, develop and enjoy playing football as a community sport, with community values. The club is run by Birmingham based sports (football) professionals as well as youth-friendly people with various skills, experiences and connections. These include FA qualified coaches, sports fitness workers and football scouts with links to local professional clubs. All children between the ages of 5 & 15, regardless of gender, age and level of ability are welcome to join us.
We have recently secured a 25year lease on a 8 acre site Stechford playing fields, Stechford Road, Hodge Hill, Birmingham B34 6BJ to establish our new permanent base from & would like to offer you the opportunity to be part of our journey and success as continue to grow.
Why Sponsor Us?
Here at Birmingham Impact Football Club CIC, we aim to create a positive, engaging and inclusive environment for young people in developing confidence, self-esteem and respect for others in their community with football.
Your business could be a crucial part in helping us continue this over the coming seasons!
Audience: BIFC boasts a growing membership in excess of 100. Through our in-person marketing footprint we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within the Birmingham area.
The club has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but are not limited to:
- logo & link on social media posts and websites pages
- physical advertisement on club assets, providing exposure to individuals annually and building loyalty with our 100+ members.
- opportunities to advertise at club events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- captive audience of club members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
- CSR Opportunities through our involvement with our local charity partners
- Contact us now to find out more and explore what BIFC can offer!
What does 'IMPACT' mean?
INCLUSION Our sessions compose of kids of all walks of life.
MOTIVATION Our training provides kids of the best learning.
PASSION Our club empowers players to love the game.
ADVENTURE We encourage trials and embrace achievements.
COMMUNITY Bringing everyone together fosters relationships.
TEAMWORK To learn as a person, but to grow as a member of a team.