Why Bedfordshire County Cricket League
Bedfordshire County Cricket League
We believe sponsorship of our club will deliver value based on a marketing investment for financial return, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), or for the love of the league.
Whatever your motivation, find out more below. Thank you for visiting our profile.
Why Sponsor Us
Audience: Bedfordshire County Cricket League boasts a growing membership in excess of 1000. Through our in-person marketing footprint we can provide your business with the opportunity to build brand-loyalty within the Bedfordshire area.
Facilities: Befordshire County Cricket League uses the facilities of all clubs within the league, a chance for huge exposure across the whole county for your business.
Digital: Bedfordshire County Cricket League boasts circa 220,000 media impressions annual across our digital channels, providing extensive reach and awareness for any of our partners.
The league has a flexible approach to sponsorship, with perks ranging from but are not limited to:
- logo & link on social media posts and websites pages
- physical advertisement on league assets, providing exposure to individuals annually and building loyalty with our 1000+ members.
- opportunities to advertise at league events, to an audience wider than our existing membership base
- captive audience of league members for exclusive business promotions, driving top-line sales
- CSR Opportunities through our involvement with our local charity partners
Contact us now to find out more and explore what Bedfordshire County Cricket League can offer!
The Greene King Bedfordshire County Cricket League, the finest and largest Sunday league in the country.
7 divisions of hard fought cricket played from Ampthill to Wolverton
With membership and crowd attendances rising, we have ambitious plans to continue to develop own infrastructure for cup finals. Naturally, we want to support our sponsors and build them in to our league on a strategic level, allowing any partner to benefit from our ever-improving facilities, expanding audience and our community involvement.