Why Independent Schools Association
Founded in 1878, the Independent Schools Association is one of the oldest of the independent schools’ organisations. Since 2014, we have been a registered charity and we are proud to promote our charitable objectives. ISA provides professional support to its 506 member Headteachers. The staff of our Members’ schools benefit from high-quality training opportunities and access to a wide range of membership services, while pupils enjoy an extensive programme of local and national Sporting, Arts and Cultural events. We value our reputation for offering warmth and professional, practical advice and we are delighted to offer an expanding range of member benefits.
The Independent Schools Association’s Gold Preferred Supplier Scheme puts schools in touch with trusted business suppliers in a range of key categories.
ISA Gold Preferred Suppliers receive an extensive range of benefits including:
· Exclusive Preferred Supplier status within business category
· Free exhibition space at ISA Conferences
· The “ISA Gold Preferred Supplier” kitemark
· Free advertising in the Association’s publications
· Access to ISA’s member data
· Dedicated client support at ISA HQ
· Branding and click-throughs on ISA’s website and newsletters