Cage Net Banner
Galleywood CC are active across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and up to 6 senior teams fielded across a weekend, 1 ladies team and 4 youth teams, we have a broad audience outside of the core membership of circa 100 members. This yields a potential social media impression value of circa 400,000 pa and onsite views circa 5,500 pa.
You will sponsor the Cage Net that is used during senior and junior practice sessions. The sponsor will have the option of a vinyl banner placed on the rear or side of the net visible to all users and passers by to see throughout the Cricket season. Your business will also be featured on website and social media where we will be uploading new content before each training session to promote your company.
- Find the opportunity you want
- Notify your interest with the big yellow "CONNECT NOW" button at the right of the page and register on the SNAP portal
- We'll agree a handshake deal (we can formalise with a contract if you so wish)
- We'll send you details about how to pay
- You send us your business' logo and any other information you want included
- The deal is complete! Let us do the rest…
Vinyl Banner on display throughout the Summer
Social Media Posts; Website Linkage
This Opportunity will be available to Sponsor once registered.Join to see more