Erika Lever- Hogg
Hello and welcome to my official SNAP Sponsorship Player profile!
At British Deaf Basketball we firmly believe that we can deliver considerable commercial value to your business. Through this sponsorship arrangement our club will endeavour to increase your brand awareness, facilitate company information and connect the services supplied by your organisation to the potential clients within our growing network. The revenue acquired from this association will be directly invested into our range of club projects to aid our development and enhance the experience of players, social guests and followers. Your sponsorship will help support the following areas:
- Travel Costs
- Training Costs
- Accomodation Costs
- Facilitation of the BDB Programme.
Benefits of sponsoring this opportunity for your business include:
- Social media and website exposure as one of our sponsors.
- Invitation to all matches of that player.
- Opportunity to photograph with the player.
- Networking opportunities within our membership.
- Improving the quality of someone's experience with basketball.
Name: Erika Lever- Hogg
Height: 5 ft 4/165cm
Club: Manchester Lynx
Favourite Team Mate: Whole Team
Top Playing Moment: Winning the game
Proudest Sporting Moment: always improving
Day Job: Advocate
Where you can find me when not playing basketball: In the gym
Favourite food: meat free burgers
Favourite hobby: Travelling, visiting countries
- Register your interest by selecting "CONNECT NOW" at the right of this page.
- We will agree a handshake deal (we can formalise this with a contract if you so wish).
- We will send you details regarding how to supply payment.
- You will send us your business logo and any information you require to be included.
- The deal is then complete!